Announcing Sysdig 0.1.97
- Fix memory leaks related to the process table in
- Fix compilation on kernel >= 3.19
- Fix a bug in
ppm_access_okthat was causing some events to be dropped (especially on 32 bit)
- Fixed chisel descriptions
- Improved automatic installation script
- Minor bugfixes
New and updated features
--chisel-infoautocompletion in bash
New and updated chisels
subsecoffset: Visualize the subsecond offset time of system call execution
Community support is available on the sysdig mailing list.
Bugs and issues can be submitted through github.
Btw, we are running a webinar discussing the challenges of troubleshooting issues and errors in Docker containers and Kubernetes, like pods in CrashLoopBackOff, join this session and learn:
- How to gain visibility into Docker containers with Sysdig open source and Sysdig Inspect.
- Demo: troubleshoot a 502 Bad Gateway error on containerized app with HAproxy.
- Demo: troubleshoot a web application that mysteriously dies after some time.
- Demo: Nginx Kubernetes pod goes into CrashLoopBackOff, what's you can do? Will show you how to find the error without SSHin into production servers.
Start Your Free Trial Today