Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We’re searching for a Corporate/Enterprise Business Development Representative for Nordics to help the world adopt containers, Kubernetes, and Docker in a secure, reliable way. Demand for our offering has skyrocketed over the last 12 months as customers realize that legacy tools simply don’t cut it in the new stack. Kubernetes and containers require purpose built solutions designed for the cloud. Sysdig is already the Secure DevOps platform for hundreds of Enterprises, and we are just getting started.
What you will do:
- Working both independently & in a team environment, you’ll source prospects, develop new opportunities for Sysdig Secure, Monitor & Platform by following up on inbound leads generated from Marketing & through self generation via outbound prospecting (email, phone, Linkedin).
- Educate prospects on the value of Sysdig’s solutions.
- Qualify prospects to uncover business needs, technical requirements, & the buyers purchasing process.
- Proactively promote Sysdig & stay on top of Sysdig’s core functionality, product offerings, competitors, & overall market knowledge.
- Capture your activities accurately in Outreach & Salesforce.
- Possibility of travel to trade shows & company/team meetings.
What you will bring with you:
- Minimum 1+ years of Sales Development/Business Development (SDR/BDR) experience.
- High technical competence desired, ideally in SaaS, cloud computing, or enterprise IT.
- Highly motivated, competitive, & passionate team player.
- Proven track record of achieving monthly, quarterly, & annual KPI's/Targets.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, & prioritization skills.
- Strong interpersonal & effective communication skills.
- Startup experience & relevant industry experience advantages but not essential.
- Desire to be coached, trained, & mentored towards a successful career.
- Fluency in English & Norwegian and (or) Danish
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Company provided Wellness Days
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your Cv will be highly appreciated!