Cloud Partner Sales Manager
Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Solutions Partner Sales to join our growing sales team. The Cloud Solutions Partners will design and execute and drive sales acceleration with Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) partnerships in North America. Working closely with Sysdig’s regional sales teams and channel & alliances teams, the ideal candidate will have experience and a proven track-record building and scaling partnerships with AWS.
- This is a critical role in the development of Sysdig’s success as we drive our industry leading Secure Dev/Ops Platform through CSP partners across North America. This position will be responsible for helping define, own, and scale the CSP strategy for North America at Sysdig
- Work very closely with Sysdig Sales and traditional resale partners to drive marketplace utilization
- Build relationships with and motivate CSP sale teams to drive the Sysdig solution with their customers in the CSP marketplaces
- Align with cross-functional teams (i.e. Field Marketing, Sales Operations) to achieve performance channel marketing and demand generation activities through AWS
- Generate pipeline revenue by driving joint go-to-market activity with Cloud & Technology Partner leadership, partner sales executives, and our own internal sales organization
- Develop and execute regional sales campaigns to identify new mutual prospects and influence new customer engagements resulting in new business meetings
- Deliver enablement to establish product and sales competency within our Technology Partners, influencing their strategy in alignment with our partner sales framework to drive sourced pipeline
- Oversee and participate in regional quarterly business reviews for the sales team
- Map key decision makers and influencers at the strategic partner, find areas for highest impact new business to both parties, and drive execution with the partner across functions – sales, marketing, and product
- 5+ years of progressive CSP and cloud marketplace experience
- Cloud & Technology Partner “sell-with” sales or Channel sales & alliances experience, along with a consistent track record of quota overachievement
- Proven & documented track record of success in CSP and channel routes to market
- Extensive relationships within the CSP & partner community
- Subject matter expert understanding of how CSP & cloud marketplaces work and how all parties (ISV, CSP, resale partners, MSSP partners) benefit & monetize from the marketplace ecosystem
- Cybersecurity experience is preferred, DevOps experience is a big plus, but not required
- 3+ years of leading CSP or channel teams
- Must be able to think strategically and to translate into measurable actions
- Frequent travel required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, technical degree or relevant experience is desirable
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
The U.S. annual on target earnings (OTE) range for this full-time position is between $240,000 and $285,000/year. This range represents a combination of annual base pay and targeted commission. Actual offers may be higher or lower than this range based on a variety of factors, including (but not limited to) the candidate’s work location, job-related skills, experience and education.