Content Marketing Manager – remote in US
Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We’re making the cloud a safer and more secure place to innovate. To help us amplify our mission, Sysdig is looking for a content marketing manager who will be responsible for developing and executing content marketing strategies to drive brand awareness and engagement. You’ll help our target audience move throughout their customer journey by creating relevant, high-impact, educational assets for each stage of that journey. You’ll support our demand, brand, and product marketing teams by increasing organic web traffic and demand. This role reports to the head of brand & content.
What you will do
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, engagement, and conversion
- Drive the creation of high-impact, well-researched educational content for distribution across different channels
- Collaborate with internal teams, like product marketing, campaigns, and sales, to produce content that resonates with security audiences, including blogs, guides, briefs, web copy, newsletters, and emails
- Write SEO-friendly relevant content to improve organic visibility and traffic
- Help develop and maintain editorial calendars and content project plans
- Ensure all content adheres to Sysdig’s brand and writing standards
What you will bring with you
- 5+ years of content marketing or product marketing experience
- Stellar writing skills
- 3+ years of experience in cybersecurity and/or cloud security
- A strong portfolio of content you’ve created; a plus if you can showcase content derivatives that tell a full campaign story
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and fearlessness
- Strong project management skills, keen eye for the details, and passion for keeping projects on schedule
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
The U.S. annual salary range for this full-time position is between $106,000 and $125,000/year. This range represents a combination of annual base pay and targeted commission. Actual offers may be higher or lower than this range based on a variety of factors, including (but not limited to) the candidate’s work location, job-related skills, experience and education.