Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for a Customer Solutions Engineer to join our team to ensure that our customers are maximizing their investments and ROI in their cloud-native architectures by utilizing Sysdig technology to secure and manage their containers and microservices at scale; all while solving their most complex operational and cloud security challenges. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team and company; at the forefront of cloud security & monitoring, assisting many of the world’s leading businesses in their digital transformation.
- Be the technical authority on the Sysdig Platform and become the customer’s go-to advisor
- Help with customer onboarding and training, thus driving adoption.
- Understand the customer’s requirements, challenges, and what business outcomes and value they are expecting in their Sysdig journey.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and innovative team players who strives to inspire customer loyalty
- Track record of owning customer relationships, including implementation, renewal, and identification of expansion opportunities. You will be an expert in cloud native technologies.
- Experience working in/with Cloud Ecosystems in either a consulting or professional services role or in a Cyber Security role with focus on Cloud Ecosystems
- Experience working with Sysdig and/or Falco would be a plus
- Fluency is Arabic is a must
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Company provided Wellness Days