In the cloud, every second counts. On the leading edge of security, Sysdig stops attacks in real time by instantly detecting changes in cloud security risk with runtime insights and open source Falco. We are passionate open source enthusiasts at heart and technical problem-solvers who are continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure cloud-native applications.
We value diverse opinions and open dialogue to spur ideas. We believe in working closely together to achieve our goals, and since our launch, we have been flexible with when and where we work. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across remote teams.
And we’re a great place to work too – we’ve been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal, and we won six workplace awards from Comparably this year. We have been recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest-growing organizations for the last four years.
We are looking for driven team members who want to join us on our mission to lead cloud security globally. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do:
- Be the subject matter expert on Sysdig's container security and monitoring solutions. Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices.
- Create and deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations of Sysdig's products to potential customers. Tailor presentations to meet the specific needs and challenges of each customer.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide technical guidance on how Sysdig's solutions can address those needs effectively.
- Assist prospect with proof-of-value (PoV) and ensure a smooth transition from evaluation to adoption.
- Work closely with product management and engineering teams to understand customer feedback and influence product development roadmaps.
- Stay informed about the competitive landscape and help the sales team position Sysdig effectively against competitors.
- Provide training and enablement to customers & partners on Sysdig's products and best practices.
- Contribute to technical documentation and best practice guides for Sysdig's solutions.
What you will bring with you:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience as a Sales Engineer, Solutions Engineer, or similar role, preferably in the enterprise software or cloud-native space.
- Strong technical background with expertise in containerization, Kubernetes, and cloud-native technologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet.
- Willingness to travel occasionally for customer meetings and events.
What we look for:
Our SE's generally have specialized in one or several of the following areas:
- Virtualization and “The Cloud” (AWS, GCE, Azure, Softlayer, VMware, OpenStack)
- Big Data. Key to distributed applications
- Metrics, Monitoring, and Alerting
- Java, AWS, Linux, Mac OSX
- Persistent data stores and queueing systems
- Security SW
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded, fast-growing company that has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic and transparent culture from the CEO down.
- We are leading the cloud security market.
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists and developers.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation, including equity opportunities.
- An international culture with employees in more than 40 countries.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Mental well-being support for you and your family, a wellness alliance, and company-wide recharge days.
- Career growth and development opportunities.
We would love for you to join us! Please reach out even if your experience doesn’t perfectly match the job description. We can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your background and passion will set you apart, especially if your career is unconventional.
Sysdig values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. Sysdig is an equal-opportunity employer. Sysdig does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.