Lead Technical Program Manager
Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do:
- Own and manage a program/portfolio of products/features, scoping requirements, planning milestones of software product developments while being an active resource for technical teams.
- Design, create and deliver large scale technical programs in collaboration with globally distributed engineering and product teams.
- Collaborate and ensure alignment with key stakeholders and executives to manage milestones, schedules, and budgets while maintaining project deliverables.
- Develop and drive repeatable processes, recommend tools while streamlining existing processes.
- Partner with product managers and engineering leaders to drive and align the roadmap, execution, communication through program alignment and repeatable process.
- Be a bridge to the globally distributed product teams.
What you will bring with you:
- 5 to 10 years managing programs and portfolios in technical product development environments.
- Proven success in designing and delivering large scale programs that impact long term business goals and revenue.
- Experience of managing programs for globally distributed teams.
- Ability to charter teams through times of change with the ability to pivot and optimize for the business.
- Ability to extrapolate context from complex technical conversations, provide teams with valuable summations around action items and priorities.
- Proficiency and experience with Google Suite, Atlassian JIRA & Confluence, or equivalent tools.
What we look for:
- Inspirational leadership skills.
- A collaborative mindset: someone who prioritizes the team and fosters a culture of high performance without ego.
- Self-starter with experience in defining tasks, seeking feedback, and evolving work where applicable
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated