Senior Frontend Engineer – SM
Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is looking for a dynamic and hardworking Senior Frontend Engineer to help with the development of our user interface and user experience.
We are looking for web developers with a passion for building simple, intuitive interfaces for navigating complex sets of information. You will join our team to work with the latest web technologies to deliver new features and improvements on daily basis.
- Build awesome interfaces that Sysdig users love to work with!
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to define feature specifications and timelines
- Collaborate with other engineers; offer and accept constructive feedback on pull requests
- Define solutions to user problems and help set priorities
- Design, prototype and develop solutions
- Build high-performance, scalable and maintainable user interfaces using the latest web technologies
- Keep up-to-date with the constantly evolving web development world and engage in technical discussion of new solutions and architectures
- Work with our operations team to improve the architecture while building and scaling front end services
- Proficiency and experience writing modern web applications
- Expert knowledge of React and testing React applications
- Expert experience with Data Visualization (D3.js)
- Strong experience with Typescript
- 5+ years experience (Senior Frontend Eng)
- Experience with UI design patterns, security, performance and usability
- Startup / entrepreneurial experience is a plus
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth