Senior Manager of Product Marketing
Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As a Senior Manager of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for leading the product marketing strategy for our VM/IaC security of Sysdig Secure. This includes end to end responsibility for messaging, content and sales enablement content to support the Sysdig Secure business.
What you will do
- Impact pipeline and bookings growth for Sysdig Secure by contributing across all aspects of product marketing
- Take the lead on product launches, creating clear and compelling product messages and content for the detection and response use cases
- Develop materials that allow the sales team and partners to carry a consistent message and drive pipeline conversion
What you will bring with you
- 4+ years of either product/technical marketing, sales engineering or solution architect with experience in security, cloud, vulnerability management and/ or a related area
- Experience with either vulnerability management or IaC tools desirable
- Demonstrated ability to generate content that is compelling and guides prospects through their buyer's journey
What we look for
- Player / coach: Be able to roll up the sleeves and do the job, but also manage a team (with the opportunity to grow as we scale)
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of team members across different functions, especially product management and sales
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your most up to date Cv will be highly appreciated!