Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Act as the product owner for several engineering teams building support for new integrations, improving developer experience, and differentiating the Sysdig Vulnerability Management product in the market
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative tracking to enable decision making and trade-offs
- Be the product liaison for the agent to our stakeholders and customers: gather feedback, communicate timelines, and assist in go to market activities.
- Establish the vision for our Vulnerability Management integrations, APIs, CLI, and SDK
- Maintain internal and external roadmaps, incorporating projects, features, and other key initiatives
- Interact constantly with users – obsess about their needs and their pain points
What you will bring with you
- Experience in working closely with engineering teams to take projects from the initial ideation stages all the way to general availability
- Experienced with Agile planning, development methodologies, and tools
- Proven track record of managing successful enterprise customer-facing products
- Excellent spoken and written communication, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- A strong desire to learn and an interest in cloud and security domains
What we look for
- Proven experience as a product manager in the cyber security industry, preferably with vulnerability management products
- Familiarity working with public clouds such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Domain knowledge in Cloud native technologies: Kubernetes, CI/CD, Cloud Infrastructure
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth