In the cloud, every second counts. On the leading edge of security, Sysdig stops attacks in real time by instantly detecting changes in cloud security risk with runtime insights and open source Falco. We are passionate open source enthusiasts at heart and technical problem-solvers who are continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure cloud-native applications.
We value diverse opinions and open dialogue to spur ideas. We believe in working closely together to achieve our goals, and since our launch, we have been flexible with when and where we work. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across remote teams.
And we’re a great place to work too – we’ve been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal, and we won six workplace awards from Comparably this year. We have been recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest-growing organizations for the last four years.
We are looking for driven team members who want to join us on our mission to lead cloud security globally. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Build and maintain microservices.
- Participate in projects with your teammates to implement various Enterprise features and integrate with Cloud/Saas services, related to:
- Authentication, single sign-on and authorisation systems (OAuth, OpenID, SAML, LDAP, role based access control, API gateways, etc.)
- Tenants and user provisioning
- Other backoffice and enterprise functionalities
What you will bring with you
- Experience with both Go and Java (should have extensive experience in at least 1 of the 2 languages)
- Knowledge of microservices architectural patterns
- Experience in microservices implementation.
- Additionally any of the following is a plus:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS or other Cloud platforms
- Startup / entrepreneurial experience
- Front-end development experience (especially with ReactJS)
What we look for
- Focus on getting things done effectively and efficiently
- A positive “can do” attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them to fruition
- Eager to learn and constantly improve
- Good written and spoken communication skills
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded, fast-growing company that has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic and transparent culture from the CEO down.
- We are leading the cloud security market.
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists and developers.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation, including equity opportunities.
- An international culture with employees in more than 40 countries.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Mental well-being support for you and your family, a wellness alliance, and company-wide recharge days.
- Career growth and development opportunities.
We would love for you to join us! Please reach out even if your experience doesn’t perfectly match the job description. We can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your background and passion will set you apart, especially if your career is unconventional.
Sysdig values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. Sysdig is an equal-opportunity employer. Sysdig does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.