Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
At Sysdig we believe our values make us who we are and inspire and guide us every day. They drive our culture, our strategy, and our vision. Our three values are: Love our Customers, Trust the Team and Dig Deeper. We are creating the best in class customer experience in Cloud, Kubernetes, and Container security. You can see our Sysdig Vision here.
We’re seeking a Sr. Technical Program Manager, Customer Engineering in Costa Rica (preferred, can be remote)
- Be a technical authority on the Sysdig Platform; both in existing offerings and our product roadmap.
- Understand our customer’s requirements, challenges, desired business outcomes, and value they are expecting from their purchases.
- Groom, prioritize, and drive feature backlogs with Product; collaborating with Customer Success and other customer-facing teams.
- Manage NPI (New Product Introduction) to Sysdig’s customer base, including controlled availability, beta, and general availability releases.
- Strong project management skill-set; including project planning, task tracking, documentation, and reporting.
- Experience working in customer success, technical support, escalation management, or technical crisis management for enterprises in the technology space.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; ability to to influence cross-functionally, and earn the confidence of customers and partners at all levels.
Things we like to see:
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, Containerization, and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with security products, technologies, and competitive offerings.
- History of working in hypergrowth organizations and startups.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary.
- Top-notch health insurance coverage.
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (employee wellness, house-cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture).