Sysdig Customer Referral Program
Terms and Conditions
Last updated December 10, 2020
1. These terms and conditions govern the Sysdig customer referral program (the “Program”).
2. Term. This Program is valid from December 10, 2020 until December 31, 2021 (inclusive).
3. Scope. The Program is valid for Sysdig customer employees located in North America and EMEA (the “Territory”) who have opted to participate in the Program.
4. Eligibility. Program rewards are available to Sysdig customer employees only who refer valid potential Sysdig customers (“Potential Customers”), as determined by Sysdig, where those Potential Customers enter, at a minimum, a Project (where “Project is defined as a stage 3 Proof of Value sales opportunity with Sysdig). For each Project, only one referring Sysdig customer employee is eligible on a first come first serve basis. Sysdig reserves the right to refuse to review or grant Program rewards based on submission of inaccurate, false, or misleading data.
5. Excluded Parties. Sysdig employees, and their immediate family and household members are not eligible to participate in the Program; further, employees or internally contracted vendors of governments and government-affiliated companies or organizations are not eligible. Public sector customers are explicitly excluded from this Program and shall not be deemed Potential Customers. Sysdig authorized distributors, direct and indirect resellers are explicitly excluded from this Program and shall not be deemed Potential Customers.
6. Program rewards are made at the sole discretion of Sysdig based upon the criteria set forth herein. Sysdig reserves the right to review, modify, extend or discontinue any and/or all aspects of the Program without prior notice in its sole discretion.
7. Program rewards are for the winners’ personal use only. Except as set forth herein, Program winners are not entitled to substitution, cash redemption or transfer of awards.
8. Sysdig reserves the right to request additional information regarding any claim and supporting documentation for a Project. All documentation submitted for this Program becomes the property of Sysdig and will not be returned. Submission of a false claim or incorrect or fraudulent documentation may result in disqualification from this Program, future Sysdig programs, and/or may result in civil or criminal liability to the submitter.
9. For the purposes of this Program, Sysdig cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and to the extent permitted by applicable law shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party.
10. By participating in this Program, participants release Sysdig and its agencies, contractors, and employees from any claim arising out of this Program and agree to abide by these official rules and by the decisions of Sysdig, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Program.
11. All country taxation guidelines will be followed for the country of the selected winners. Awards may be subject to applicable taxation and withholdings pursuant to local laws. Winners are solely responsible for any tax implications.
12. Sysdig, its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents and any and all internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions or defects of computer systems or websites utilized in the promotion, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; data processing that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost; and any entries that are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated or illegible. False or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible. By participating in this Program entrants agree to hold Sysdig and its directors, officers, employees, licensees and assigns harmless against all and any liability and claims and injuries that may arise from or be based upon participation, winning, acceptance and/or use of the award received in connection with this Program, including but not limited to liability for personal injury, property damages or other injury or accident.