Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for an Associate Technical Account Manager to join our team. This role is based in Raleigh, NC. As an Associate Technical Account Manager, you will guide our customers through their Sysdig journey, ensuring they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us.
We are looking for an Associate Technical Account Manager who will advocate for our mid-market customers. Own both the overall relationship with customers and their success with Sysdig, while increasing adoption, driving expansion and ensuring retention & satisfaction. Through on-boarding, training, check-ins and account reviews, we ensure our customers derive maximum value from the Sysdig platform.
- Be our first Mid-Market Associate Technical Account Manager and help build a strategy for the success of our SMB customer base
- Work directly with a portfolio of customers to define success and help them drive significant value out of using the Sysdig Secure DevOps Platform
- Own the overall relationship with customers and their success with Sysdig while increasing adoption, ensuring retention and achieving the highest levels of satisfaction
- Leverage self-paced training to support education and knowledge-growth throughout the customer journey
- Ownership and accountability of how-to queries via Intercom for all paying customers
- Assist customers in driving user adoption and change management within their organization
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all key customer stakeholders
- Monitor and report on the overall well-being of customers, tracking key health and usage indicators
- Ongoing contribution to customer-facing Knowledge Management systems and FAQ repository
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Support and Development teams to quickly onboard customers, define success criteria and surface issues before they materialize
- Develop scalable methods for communicating best practices to customers
- Work closely with Sales to drive renewals and add-ons for customers
- Serve as the gatekeeper for customer feedback to Product Management; advocating internally on behalf of your customers to influence the product map as appropriate
- Monitor and maintain client health rating and proactively reduce churn risk
- Facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews with customers
- 3+ years of experience within a SaaS company in a Customer Success or account management role
- Self-motivated, proactive and innovative team player who strives to inspire customer loyalty
- Demonstrated track record of owning customer relationships, including implementation, renewal, and up-sell
- Entrepreneurial approach to work, with a high degree of autonomy and self-motivation
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills with particular regard to strategic relationships
- Clear and concise verbal and written communicator
- Proficiency in leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented startup environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to deliver results across multiple initiatives which include increasing revenue growth, customer satisfaction, feature adoption and retention
- Experience using Sysdig
- Familiar with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and CI/CD concepts
- Experience in pre-sales is highly preferred
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana, Kafka, Cassandra, Jenkins
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.