Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As a Software Engineer, you will help us to lead the security revolution. You will expand our Secure product to work with popular open-source projects, different cloud services and Kubernetes platforms to disrupt the monitoring and security space. You will work closely with our established engineering team located throughout the US and Europe, product team and customers. Sysdig is a high growth startup, and there will be significant expansion opportunities for this position. Our customer base is enlarging fast and so is the scale demanded of our backend. As a consequence, we are adding new features to our secure product line and enhancing existing capabilities.
- Create & code: develop software to enhance security for Cloud providers like AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure or even for Kubernetes or OpenShift.
- Research: study how new things work and propose new features or products.
- Influence product: work closely with product management to influence product roadmap, review and provide input on product specifications.
- Communicate & enable: create technical blog posts, working back to back with product marketing to enable and support sales teams and partners.
You are passionate about Cloud-Native technologies. You can quickly develop functional knowledge to analyze, compare and integrate them, understanding how they work under the hood.
In details you:
- Feel comfortable with a Lean approximation to software development: eXtreme Programming or Lean Software Development.
- Want to do things right: This means no crappy code or over engineered solutions.
- Are a continuous learner who grows as a professional and helps the team to grow.
- Feel like a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative software start-up environment and loves to deliver real value to real users.
- Can work autonomously and still have a big impact as a team player.
- Would like to deploy several times a day to production.
- Worked on engineering or DevOps before.
- Worked on cloudnative infrastructure and middlewares (AWS, GCP, Azure, Kubernetes)
- Know mostly used architectural and testing patterns (Test Driven Design)
- Push for high quality coding (readability, maintainability, security)
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Generous monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture and more
- Ticket restaurants
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.