Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems, and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig Monitor is the preferred tool by many DevOps teams for monitoring their Kubernetes and cloud infrastructure and services. It builds on Sysdig OSS technology and Prometheus standards such as Open metrics and Prometheus APIs. IBM chose Sysdig as the default monitoring tool for IBM Cloud and the metrics platform for IBM Cloud managed services.
This role will be responsible for supporting, analyzing and improving the IBM user experience with Sysdig Monitor.
- Become IBM users trusted advisor, not only on how to use Sysdig but also building monitoring solutions around it, for Kubernetes and Cloud services.
- Onboard new users by providing guidance on training on their initial setup.
- Serve as the escalation point for customer issues, advocating internally on behalf of users and heavily influencing product roadmap.
- Work closely with the rest of the Product Management team to surface issues and define action plans to address them.
- Increase adoption and ensuring retention and satisfaction, establish critical goals and key performance indicators, aiding customers to achieve their goals while identifying growth opportunities.
- Translate product’s strategy into detailed requirements for engineering prototypes and final product development.
- Prior experience in product management or similar customer facing roles such as sales engineering, customer success or consultant, having worked with SaaS products and companies.
- A technical background: a Comp science degree or equivalent engineering, DevOps, SRE or solutions engineering experience.
- Domain knowledge in Cloud native technologies: Infrastructure, Kubernetes and modern full stack monitoring.
- Proven ability to to work across, collaborate with and negotiate with diverse distributed or remote first teams.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: employee wellness, housecleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture
- Flexible working hours
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.