Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Solutions Partner Sales Manager to join our growing sales team. The Cloud Solutions Partners Sales Manager will design and execute and drive sales acceleration with Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) partnerships in SEMEA. Working closely with Sysdig’s regional sales teams as well as the channel & alliances teams, the ideal candidate will have experience and a proven track-record building and scaling partnerships with AWS, Google Cloud (GCP) & Microsoft Azure.
What you will do
- Working with the Regional Director and sales teams, this position will be responsible for helping to define, own, and execute the CSP strategy for Sysdig in SEMEA
- Build relationships with and motivate CSP sales teams to drive the Sysdig solution with their customers
- Align with cross-functional teams (i.e. Field Marketing, Sales Operations) to deliver marketing and demand generation activities with AWS, GCP & Azure
- Work very closely with Sysdig Sales, as well as traditional resale partners, to drive marketplace utilization
- Reporting to the Senior Director, EMEA Partners and Alliances with a dotted line to the Regional Director
- Support EMEA in building and executing the regional partner plan
What you will bring with you
- 5+ years of progressive CSP and cloud marketplace experience
- Proven & documented track record of success in CSP and channel routes to market
- Extensive relationships within the CSP & partner community
- Subject matter expert understanding of how CSP & cloud marketplaces work and how all parties (ISV, CSP, resale partners, MSSP partners) benefit & monetize from the marketplace ecosystem
- Cybersecurity experience is preferred, DevOps experience is a big plus, but not required
- 3+ years of leading CSP or channel teams
- Must be able to think strategically and to translate into measurable actions
- Frequent travel required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, technical degree or relevant experience is desirable
What we look for
- You have a passion to building highly functioning, committed partnerships delivering at scale
- You enjoy building markets, often ahead of the curve
- You are often described as an ideas-person
- You believe execution is key, and always do what you say you’re going to do
- You are not afraid to challenge, and enjoy working in and building close-knit teams
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.