Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Work with our 3PAO, Government Accreditors, Sales Team , and Accreditors to effectively communicate our compliance position and program
- Manage detailed testing of controls to ensure risks are appropriately identified, associated audit procedures are applied, related controls are designed and operating effectively, and mitigate the identified risks.
- Ensure execution of required testing and auditing activities for IT by internal and external parties leading to successful certification of the company on an ongoing basis
- Manage IT process and controls documentation for SOX (ITGC, risk control matrix, process flowcharts, controls testing procedures) and support regulatory requirements for Systems
- Participate in the full delivery of various cyber risk and security engagements serving multiple clients across different industries
- Conduct information security risk assessments, including risk/issue intake/identification, triage and treatment plan preparation and tracking in accordance with our client Information Security and Compliance Frameworks as well as regulatory standards and requirements (i.e., ISO, SOC2, FedRAMP, GDPR).
- Engage with regulators as required and provide walkthroughs of testing and validation work performed.
- Drive improvements in existing processes and develop new innovative and efficient solutions
What you will bring with you
- 8 plus years of experience relevant work experience in IT Compliance
- Strong understanding of SOX and ITGC as well as application control concepts
- Knowledge of policies and procedures related to SOC 1/2, GDPR, FedRAMP,ISO 27001, ISO27701, SOX, PCI
- Familiarity and experience with cloud computing and the acronyms that come with it – Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, etc
- Experience with GRC (Governance, Risk, Compliance) and ITSM (IT Service Management) desired.
- Knowledge of ITSM and IT Change Control Processes
- CISA, CIA, CISSP or other related certifications a plus
What we look for
● A sense of humor, positivity, and a roll up your sleeves “can do” attitude are absolute musts
● Ability to pivot quickly when needed, and enjoy building processes that appropriately scale a growing business
● Comfortable collaborating effectively within a dynamic, fast-paced, rapid-growth environment.
● Independent and proactive self-starter who operates with a strong sense of ownership for projects and results, excellent business judgment.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Company provided Wellness Days