Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for a Contract Senior Sales Recruiter for a 3-4 months assignment to support Sales and G&A hiring, and some technical positions as well.
We are strategically ramping up our organization worldwide and are seeking a GTM utility player with a track record of recruitment success within high growth tech companies who will be passionate about securing top talent for Sysdig. Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, scrappy environment and has experience recruiting across all groups and levels within a company would be a great match for this opportunity.
- Full-cycle recruiting, from sourcing to closing top talent, while hiring for various levels and functions across the company, with a focus on Sales, G&A, and some technical roles
- Leverage creative sourcing strategies and referral networks to build an ongoing pipeline of qualified active and passive candidates for a variety of roles across Sales, G&A, and Engineering
- Thoroughly evaluate candidates for the relevant skills and qualifications against job requirements and core company values
- Articulate a compelling picture of our company, culture, products, and job responsibilities to candidates; clearly convey why we believe they are critical to Sysdig’s success
- Utilize our Greenhouse ATS to track all candidates and ensure candidates are moving through the process in a timely manner
- Collaborate with fellow Talent Team members and hiring managers to continually enhance our interview process, ensuring a best-in-class experience for candidates and one that facilitates a comprehensive candidate assessment by the team
- Analyze results and look for ways to evolve and improve our recruiting efforts
- 5+ years recruiting and sourcing experience within a technology company, agency experience is a plus
- Proven success in hiring Sales, G&A & technical roles
- Proven ability to employ a broad sourcing strategy, leveraging multiple channels and tools including social media, employee referrals, job boards, GitHub, events, and networking
- A core belief in the quality of candidate vs quantity, as well as a passion for adding a diverse talent base to the company
- Experience in a fast-paced, transparent work environment and comfortable accepting and giving constructive feedback
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask and manage competing demands while maintaining a high caliber work product and candidate experience
- Must possess excellent people skills, a flexible mindset, a team-first approach, and a sense of humor!
- Bachelor’s degree required
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.