Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and microservices adoption in the enterprise. We’re the people who are making reliable, secure containers a reality for enterprises everywhere.
We're passionate about solving the most complex operational challenges that companies face when they transition to Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud-native architectures at a massive scale. We offer the best of both worlds: we're a well-funded startup ($121.5 million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting). And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
Sysdig was born from open source, so your work here will cross the divide between developer-led OSS and battle-tested commercial software at scale. We’re proud that our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.com/opensource) are widely used and loved by technologists and developers. Falco, our open source container security project is now a part the Cloud Native Computing Foundation and rapidly scaling. We’re big fans of Prometheus too!
Sysdig is seeking a driven CORPORATE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE to drive licensing revenue in Raleigh. You will work primarily with Mid Market Companies to provide real-time monitoring and security solutions for Sysdig's container and microservices based applications. These are some of the most cutting edge and complex architectures and Sysdig has already been selected as the vendor of choice by hundreds of key accounts all over the world. Demand for our offering has skyrocketed over the last 12 months as customers realize that technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Mesos need a container-native monitoring solution.
In our few years of existence, Sysdig has successfully launched multiple open source projects (Sysdig, Sysdig Falco, Sysdig Inspect) with millions of downloads, and has brought thousands of users and hundreds of enterprise customers onto our commercial product offering, Sysdig's Container Intelligence Platform. We’ve laid the groundwork and have found product/market fit, and now it’s time for you to help us step on the gas.
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory
- Meet and exceed quotas by managing all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and success of the overall region
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales, and move a large number of transactions through the sales pipeline
- Manage business and track opportunities through CRM and other supporting tools
- Own and collaborate on all aspects of the sales cycle, including product, support, and sales engineering
- Work with and enable Partner ecosystem
- Execute product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Develop accounts of various sizes, continually growing client relationships
- Understand the competitive market, being familiar with competing companies and their offerings
- 5+ years of IT sales experience
- Domain Expertise with one or more of the following required: Compute platforms (Kubernetes, VMware, Pivotal, Openstack, Docker, DCOS), Monitoring software, Data Center Security)
- Strong track record consistently overachieving sales goals
- Drive to expand client base and close sales
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written, team player
- Must be willing to travel to clients to support sales relationships
- Bachelor's Degree
- Passion and desire to work in a startup culture directly impacting the growth of the company
- A strong sales aptitude and fundamental understanding of the sales process
- A sound tech-savvy, business acumen and the ability to articulate a compelling value proposition in a complex and evolving business environment
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with an ever-evolving set of solutions
- Manages all aspects of the sales process including lead generation and management, qualification, evaluation, negotiation, close and overall success of the region
- Entrepreneurial – Willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
WHY JOIN SYSDIG?
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one who solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
WHY WORK AT SYSDIG?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
- We have fun team with company events, beer outings, and lots of espresso (if you’re into that).
Along with top notch health insurance coverage, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.