Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory and then meet and exceed quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Recruit and manage a team of of quota carrying Corporate Account Executives
- Manage and track opportunities in EMEA
- Own and collaborate on all aspects of the sales cycle, including product, support, and sales engineering
- Develop accounts of various sizes and grow client relationships
What will you bring with you
- Hungry, smart and relentlessly positive attitude
- Proven track record of closing six and seven figure software deals
- Experience in managing sales teams
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- English fluency
What we look for
- Highly motivated individuals who have a desire to succeed and win
- Team players
- Desire to grow, learn, evolve and win in a competitive landscape
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.