Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As the Sysdig Customer Advocacy and Social Media Specialist, you'll have a big opportunity in front of you. You will be responsible for managing the customer reference program, including case studies, reviews, and other public and private customer stories. You will also own the Sysdig social media channels — Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook — and you will be responsible for writing, planning, scheduling, responding, and measuring social content. Both programs have a huge impact on the company and come with great opportunities for growth.
Customer Advocacy and Storytelling
- Own the customer storytelling program, seeing projects through from identifying customers to project completion, including case studies, webinars, videos, reviews, quote opportunities, press interviews, and analyst conversations. Includes writing stories and guiding video edits.
- Develop and nurture strong working relationships with customer-facing employees, fostering relationships that are mutually beneficial.
- Strategically plan each touchpoint with a customer, nurturing the relationship and making sure they feel well rewarded for their time.
- Drive growth of the third-party customer review program.
- Manage the various Sysdig social accounts and calendars with excellent judgement, instincts and a sharp feel for the social media landscape.
- Create engaging posts while working on a tight timeline, in coordination with team members.
- Partner cross-functionally across teams to ensure program alignment, visibility, and digital asset creation.
- Take a data-driven approach to executing social media and reporting on activities, including insights which help shape and drive content moving forward.
- Own the “call for papers” program at Sysdig, including tracking due dates, routing submissions for review, encouraging submissions, and tracking what is accepted.
- Manage association memberships.
- 10-15% travel (when safe to do so).
- 4-7 years of marketing experience, including proven track record with customer advocacy programs and/or corporate social media.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to influence people to take action.
- Ability to engage customers in a dialogue about their business and security needs.
- A strong work ethic and the tenacity to stick with long-term projects.
- Outstanding organization skills and a track record of executing with attention to detail in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- DevOps, Cloud, Kubernetes and/or SaaS security experience is a plus.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy, unlimited PTO
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, House cleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.