Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?Your Opportunity
We are seeking a client-facing Senior Customer Reliability Engineer in Bangalore with a problem-solving mindset to support and resolve the technical issues experienced by some of our highest-valued customers.
We are looking for a technically strong individual with a mix of technical support and engineering experience to work with our enterprise customers. You will be a key point of customer contact for resolving complex technical issues. You will also serve as a customer advocate, ensuring our customers are successful with their deployments, while continuously receiving exemplary service.
- Work as an integral member of the support team providing incident management and customer problem resolution
- Document issues and collaborate with Engineering (as required) to provide solutions
- Conduct technical troubleshooting sessions with internal team members and customers
- Assist in customer installs and integrations
- Help with development of internal and customer-facing documentation
- Play a key role in the formulation of FAQs and escalation process and procedures
- Triage and document bugs and enhancement requests as seen in the field
- Train and support other team members and channel partners (as required)
- Act as a product enhancement feedback loop with product management and engineering
- Participate in on-call rotations
- Solid experience as a technical support/escalation resource for enterprises in a similar or related field (container management, cloud management, systems management, PaaS)
- Hands-on Linux experience is a must
- Should have some scripting knowledge (Bash/Shell/Python, etc)
- Bonus point for knowledge of software application monitoring frameworks
- Fluent English language skills
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication/relationship skills
- Ability to work effectively and manage multiple customer issues simultaneously
- Self-motivated with strong self-development ability
- Ability to thrive under pressure, self-manage and prioritize activities
Bonus points for:
- Working knowledge of cloud/container computing and technologies like AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and other tools/platforms like Cassandra, Elasticsearch, and / or Kafka
- Experience in using or integrating with Systems Management Technology
- Hands-on experience with PaaS tools or other cloud management software
- Software development experience using Java, Ruby, Go, Python
- Previous startup experience a plus
- Experience in application integration is highly desired
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Generous monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture and more
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.