Sysdig is looking for a highly driven and dynamic Deal Support Specialist responsible for Deal Support and Order Administration for a global sales team. This position will be based in Raleigh and will report to the Sr. Sales Ops Manager based in Raleigh.
Our primary focus is enabling Sales and we are passionate about how Deal Desk can help the sales org be more strategic and efficient. This role will work with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Legal, Finance and Product. You should be a detail-oriented self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced organization with users from all levels of the company.
At Sysdig, we work closely as a team, value respect and humility and are always willing to pitch in and help other members of the team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Deal Desk, enjoys working closely with sales, is hungry for challenges and possesses the emotional smarts to tackle them.
- Support sales team with pricing and constructing quotes/sales orders.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure deals and order documents are properly constructed
- Ensure orders follow approved contracts, pricing, revenue and other internal guidelines.
- Review and process customer agreements/contracts, including but not limited to vendor agreements, partnership agreements, etc.
- Respond to customer and field inquiries related to quotes, orders and contracts/agreements.
- Work with Finance on invoicing and other inquiries relating to sales orders.
- Respond to Customer Support on inquiries relating to customer agreements, product license files, etc.
- Issuance of product licenses for order fulfillment
- Maintain customer files and records in internal systems.
- BS/BA in Business, Finance, Sales & Marketing, or a related discipline
- Minimum 2 years professional work experience relating to Sales Order Administration/Sales Order Processing or Customer Contracts related work.
- Experience with Direct, Channel and Partner sales ecosystems
- Revenue recognition knowledge
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and MS PPT
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one that solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.