Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions.
Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for an engineer who brings creativity and a commitment to educating the community on best practices for monitoring, troubleshooting and securing Kubernetes and container environments.
We're seeking a DevOps Content Engineer for Sysdig in Spain/Italy. You will be responsible for developing authoritative content that addresses real problems around Prometheus, DevOps, and Kubernetes.
You will also work across the team to guide others as they contribute to our content program. Our customers and prospects are technical, and you will need to understand the technology and speak the language of DevOps and security teams.
Kubernetes is quickly becoming the operating system for the cloud and you will have an opportunity to be part of the tremendous growth in this space. Sysdig is still a young company, with a unique opportunity. We are the only company that provides a single platform for secure DevOps — converging visibility and security. The largest companies rely on Sysdig to run cloud native at scale.
- Create technical content resources, including blogs, videos, guides and white papers
- Present technical content in a way that engages audiences, both in person and through media
- Work with other content producers to create a reliable, consistent flow of material
- Optimize content you and others create for search algorithms, so you can drive in traffic using search engine results
- Try new techniques and topics, measuring results and improving over time
- Technical. Expertise in monitoring, DevOps or Kubernetes, along with a technical degree, is desired.
- Enjoy collaborating with a variety of team members across different functions, especially engineering, product management, product marketing and demand generation
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Organized and able to manage projects
- Attention to details
- Capable speaking and writing in English for engineers
How to apply
We review resumes and interview as soon as we receive good applications. We don't use closing dates. So, please apply as soon as possible to avoiding missing out on this role.
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be much appreciated!
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.