Sysdig is *the* secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (DevOps), you will build solutions to enhance the availability, performance, and resilience of the Sysdig SaaS and On-Premise products. You will collaborate with a high-performing Infrastructure team to help drive the scalability of the platform for our customers and the entire engineering organization.
- Enhance services running in Kubernetes to horizontally scale and self-heal in the face of network disruptions
- Build and manage systems across internal and production Cloud environments with a focus on configuration as code and platform automation
- Build and improve internal developer tools and help drive true Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery to increase productivity across the engineering organization
- Automate the installation of our entire platform deployments across cloud and on-prem environments
- Performance tune, load test, and optimize the information/data processing platform
- Instill DevOps best practices across teams
- Kubernetes, Docker, Golang, Python, Cassandra, Kafka, Terraform, AWS
- Production software development experience in a high-level language, preferably Golang/Python/Java
- Worked with containers such as Docker, Rkt (Rocket), Containerd
- Aptitude for diagnosing complex problems in high-throughput web applications and network services
- Solid understanding of Linux systems and networking
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one that solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open-source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.