Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will bring together content strategy and campaign creation skills with expertise in driving engagement across the customer journey. Our customers and prospects are technical, and you will need to understand the technology and speak the language of DevOps and security teams. This is a tremendous opportunity to have an impact on this emerging cloud, Kubernetes and container space.
- Develop multi-channel digital campaigns that drive lead acquisition and nurture existing leads
- Grow Sysdig's digital presence across channels for both demand gen and awareness.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales stakeholders to deliver relevant campaigns and promotions to target accounts.
- Work with cross-functional internal teams and manage ad design, ad copy, and content.
- Maintain tracking, reporting, optimization and experimentation (A/B or multivariate testing).
- Measure results and continually improve processes and content
- Manage campaign budgeting, manage pacing and optimize media.
- Consistently meet or exceed commitments and deadlines with high-quality deliverables
What you will bring with you
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar Digital Marketing role
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Motivated, self-starter attitude.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in a cybersecurity or cloud software B2B marketing role is required
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Proven technical aptitude (Google Analytics, SFDC, Marketo, PathFactory, LinkedIn & FaceBook campaign manager)
What we look for
- A sense of humor, positivity, and a roll up your sleeves “can do” attitude are absolute musts
- Ability to pivot quickly when needed
- Comfortable collaborating effectively within a dynamic, fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- Independent and proactive self-starter who operates with a strong sense of ownership for projects and results, excellent business judgment.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Competitive 401(k) match
- Company provided Wellness Days