We’re searching for a Digital Marketing Specialist responsible for designing, implementing, testing, and reporting on marketing campaigns and account-based marketing across paid search, paid social, and content syndication channels.
Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and microservices adoption in the enterprise. We’re the people who are making reliable, secure containers a reality for enterprises everywhere. We’re passionate about solving the most complex operational challenges that companies face when they transition to Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud-native architectures at a massive scale. We’ve raised over $100M and are putting that to work in the world’s largest banks, governments, tech companies and… well, just about everywhere. Have we gotten your attention yet?
Sysdig was born from open source, so your work here will cross the divide between developer-led OSS and battle-tested commercial software at scale. We’re proud that our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.com/opensource) are widely used and loved by technologists and developers. Falco, our open source container security project is now a part of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation and rapidly scaling. We’re big fans of Prometheus too!
What you can expect to do:
- Develop paid search, display, and paid social campaigns that drive lead acquisition and nurture existing leads.
- Grow Sysdig's digital presence across channels for both demand gen and awareness.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales stakeholders to deliver relevant campaigns and promotions to target accounts.
- Work with cross-functional internal teams and manage ad design, ad copy, and content.
- Maintain tracking, reporting, optimization and experimentation (A/B or multivariate testing).
- Manage campaign budgeting, manage pacing and optimize media.
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one that solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Topnotch health insurance coverage
- We offer the best of both worlds: we’re a well-funded startup ($121.5 million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting)
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.