Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is seeking a driven Director, Channels for the DACH region. As a Director, Channels you will be responsible for developing and executing global strategies to build incremental revenue streams for Sysdig through recruiting and enabling key strategic partners. For a list of our current partners, please visit https://sysdig.com/partners/
- Working with the Regional Director, identify, recruit, enable, and build demand with local Security and DevOps partners
- Drive the business and relationship with the Sysdig strategic partners, including AWS, Google and Azure
- On specific sales opportunities, support the field in working with the System Integrators in the region
- Own the regional quota working with the Regional Director
- Reporting to the Senior Director, EMEA Partners and Alliances with a dotted line to the Regional Director
- Support EMEA in building and executing the regional partner plan
- 5-10+ years of experience in core sales experience, partner channel development, and business development in the technology industry
- Domain Expertise with one or more of the following required: Open source software, cloud security, visibility, and monitoring software, Enterprise SaaS sales
- Direct SaaS Selling Experience preferred
- Proven history of negotiating partnership pricing and contracts
- Strong track record consistently overachieving sales goals in a startup environment
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Bachelor's Degree or related working experience
- Fluent in English and German
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.