Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Work closely with the sales, campaigns, events, and digital teams to develop and execute the regional marketing plan, aligned with the company’s strategy and pipeline growth targets.
- Drive the relationship, process, and productivity between Marketing, BDR and Sales teams to deliver high-impact programs that lead to new customer acquisition.
- Integrate channel and ecosystem partners into programs and territory plans.
Track and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to determine ROI and prioritize resources.
What you will bring with you
- Willingness to dive in and be hands-on with BDRs, field sales and cross-functional marketing teams to deliver pipeline growth, new business, and account expansions.
- Extensive experience in lead and pipeline analysis, leading to on-target forecasting for quarterly and annual marketing activities.
- Ability to use good judgment and know how to guide your team to create solid business justification for program investments.
- Solid balance of capabilities in planning and innovation with execution and process.
- Previous experience in field and/or channel marketing roles, preferably both.
- Proficiency (maybe even a power user) with SFDC, Marketo, Demandbase, TechTarget.
Ability to travel (when safe) throughout the US, occasionally to other regions.
What we look for
- 12+ years of B2B field marketing experience, preferably in a SaaS, security or other IT business.
- 5+ years as a first line manager, having coached and inspired a team of professional marketers.
- Bachelor or Master level degree in marketing, communications, or business administration.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with traditional and modern digital marketing techniques.
- Proven success in building impactful integrated ABM programs.
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in running experiments, learning fast and optimizing.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to use data to prioritize and make decisions.
Exceptional collaboration, relationship and verbal/written communication skills in a fast-paced environment.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Company provided Wellness Days
“Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your most up to date Cv will be highly appreciated!”
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.