Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for an experienced channel leader to join our growing sales team. The Director
of Channels will design and execute a plan to accelerate and scale our channel sales growth in
North America and will be responsible for the overall channel revenue target success working
closely with the regional sales leadership teams. The ideal candidate will have experience and
show a track-record of success in developing and building a channel program for a fast-growing
startup in a disruptive technology space.
- The is a critical role in the development of Sysdig’s success in growing our enterprise
business with our industry leading Secure Devops Platform and will be responsible in
helping define, own, recommend and execute the strategic channel direction for North
- Recruit, onboard and develop committed, capable and scalable cloud and container
focused resellers and distributors, as required, in North America
- Responsible and accountable for the channel enablement and sales performance with the
support of local field sales people in territory
- Align with cross-functional teams (i.e. Field Marketing, Sales Operations) to achieve
performance channel marketing and demand generation activities through key channel
- Establish the methodology for recruitment of key partners and be accountable for the
channel sales Operating Metrics including POC’s, pre- sales activities and deal registration.
- Have an ability along with the experience in teaming with the local sales teams to ensure
common practices are being deployed.
- Working with Sales ops and Channel marketing develop channel incentives, programs to
drive over achievement of sales targets
- Act as the evangelist for the channel partners to ensure alignment and joint-sales activity
within both inside and outside sales
- 7 plus years of progressive channel management experience within the software industry
with security experience a plus and must include security extensive executive relationships
within traditional and new channels such as Devops
- Documented rack record of success in channels rationalization and strategic planning
- Experience in owning and setting a sales quota with a track record of high achievement
through a partner community
- Experience and ability to forecast sales on a weekly basis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High achiever with a dynamic personality
- Must be able to think strategically and to translate into measurable actions
- Frequent travel required
- Proven track record of over-achieving targets in an enterprise software sales company and a
minimum of 10 years of experience working with channel partners in North America
- Experience in the security software market preferred but not required if the ideal candidate
- Experience conducting business in the North America
- A good communicator and presenter, who possesses strong negotiation skills as well as sound
interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, technical degree or relevant experience is desirable
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.