Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
- Working with the Regional Director and sales teams, identify, recruit, enable, and build demand with all partner types, including specialised Security and DevOps partners, MSPs/MSSPs, Cloud and broad-based resale partners.
- On specific sales opportunities, support the field in working with the System Integrators in the region
- Own the regional quota working with the Regional Director
- Reporting to the Senior Director, EMEA Partners and Alliances with a dotted line to the Regional Director
- Support EMEA in building and executing the regional partner plan
- 5-10+ years of experience in core sales experience, partner channel development, and business development in the technology industry
- Domain expertise with one or more of the following required: Open source software, cloud security, visibility, and monitoring software, Enterprise SaaS sales
- Proven history of negotiating partnership pricing and contracts
- Strong track record consistently overachieving sales goals in a startup environment
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Fluent in English and German
- You have a passion to building highly functioning, committed partnerships delivering at scale
- You enjoy building markets, often ahead of the curve
- You are often described as an ideas-person
- You believe execution is key, and always do what you say you’re going to do
- You are not afraid to challenge, and enjoy working in and building close-knit teams
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, please submit your most up to date CV in English
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.