Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company, and we’re at the forefront of container and microservices adoption in the enterprise. We’re the people who are making reliable, secure containers a reality for enterprises everywhere.
We're passionate about solving the most complex operational challenges that companies face when they transition to Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud-native architecture at a massive scale. We offer the best of both worlds: we're a well-funded startup ($121.5 million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
Sysdig was born from open source, so your work here will cross the divide between developer-led OSS and battle-tested commercial software at scale. We’re proud that our open source tools are widely used and loved by technologists and developers. Falco, our open source container security project is now a part of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation and rapidly scaling. We’re big fans of Prometheus too!
Here at Sysdig we are committed to hiring a diverse team and building an inclusive environment. We love to meet great people, so even if you don’t tick every single box, apply anyway!
Sysdig Global Alliances team is looking for a Director of Cloud & Global Systems Integrator Partnerships to help lead our growing business across the leading global players such as Accenture, Booz Allen Hamilton and more. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing an overall plan to drive deeper awareness and opportunities multi-year sales plan to continue to achieve and increase revenue growth with these SI partners. In helping lead Sysdig’s GSI strategy, you will develop and implement an effective strategy to align Sysdig’s Container Intelligence Platform with the GSI’s key container and cloud initiatives. You’ll need to have a solid record and deep understanding of the GSI business and a proven record of overseeing the development and management of large-scale international programs for a related software company.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong background in the key cloud providers container strategies, technologies and ecosystem partnerships
- Strong background in Cloud Marketplaces and translating that knowledge into Sysdig’s GTM in growing our business through these partnerships
- Has a strong understanding of the synergies between the Cloud and GSIs
- Strong leadership skills in helping develop and carry out strategies with our GSI alliance partners to grow our joint business including significant year-over-year growth strategy and execution across the key partners
- Develop and rationalize Sysdig’s Cloud & GSI portfolio in the container security & monitoring market and leveraging a strong rolodex of existing contacts including execution plans for success
- High business acumen and resource management skills to meet timelines and requirements
- Strong background of the container market and technologies is desired with the ability to create repeatable/differentiated value proposition with partners
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing environment and make personal connections with technical-oriented people as well as C-level audiences
- Superior ability and experience in working with cross functional teams from Sales, Marketing, Products, and Channels
- Ability to represent Sysdig at Cloud & GSI conferences and regional activities as required
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate strategy and plans to both the Sysdig and partner executive level teams when driving initiatives
- Responsible for Cloud & GSI strategy & GTM and driving incremental business focused on the overall ecosystem
- Develop a detailed GTM strategy and plan and then drive the execution globally
- Work closely with the sales and channel partner teams in driving the execution of the strategy and partner plans
- Become the voice of the Cloud & GSI partners inside Sysdig
- Actively engaging in executive meetings to grow our business with a focus on Cloud & GSI ecosystem.
- Develop and implement KPIs in order to manage to results including across functional teams across product, sales, channels and marketing
- Present at conferences, partner events and workshops
- Travel: up to 50%
- Proven track record of over-achieving targets in an enterprise software sales company and a minimum of 10 years of experience working with Cloud and GSIs
- Ability to define a comprehensive GTM strategy with multiple Cloud & GSIs in specific country and region
- Experience conducting business in the U.S. and overseas in Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Latin America (LATAM) is a plus
- A good communicator and presenter, who possesses strong negotiation skills as well as sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, technical degree or relevant experience is desirable
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one that solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Topnotch health insurance coverage
- We offer the best of both worlds: we’re a well-funded startup ($121.5 million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting)
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.