Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
The Sysdig Director of Corporate Sales is tasked with focusing on driving license revenue and building/managing a team of sales professionals within their territory. The Director of Corporate Sales and the Regional Account Executives work primarily with large Enterprises to provide security and monitoring for their microservices/container platforms. These are some of the most cutting edge and complex Enterprise architectures and Sysdig has already been the vendor of choice by hundreds of key accounts all over the world.
Successful candidates will be hungry, smart and relentlessly positive. Proven track record closing six and seven figure Enterprise software deals is a must. Success in attracting and mentoring top Enterprise sales reps is a must. Sales Directors and Regional Account Executives will work with their inside sales reps, their own network, and with Sysdig GTM partners to identify sales opportunities. The position will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and success of the overall region.
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory and then meet and exceed quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions through the sales pipeline
- Recruit and manage a team of Regional Account Executives
- Manage and track opportunities in EMEA
- Own and collaborate on all aspects of the sales cycle, including product, support, and sales engineering
- Execute product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Develop accounts of various sizes and grow client relationships
- Understand the competitive market, be familiar with competing companies and their product suite
- 8+ years of enterprise software sales experience with a track record of closing complex sales to Fortune 500 companies
- 5 years of sales leadership
- Domain Expertise with one or more of the following required: Compute platforms (Vmware, Pivital, Openstack, Docker, DCOS), APM software, Infrastructure Monitoring Software, Data Center Security
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Drive to expand client base and close sales
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written, team player
- Relentless work ethic
- Must be willing to travel to clients to support sales relationships
- Bachelor's Degree
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.