Sysdig is looking for a Director of Strategic Alliances to help manage and build our joint partner or OEM business opportunities with a targeted set of very strategic companies in the IaC, container and Kubernetes security space. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in developing a joint technology or OEM go-to-market strategy with partners across the Devops and Devsecops landscape. In addition, the ideal candidate will have either a background in a similar technology company or within the technology and/or Security practices at a top-tier consulting firm.
Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do:
- Responsible for the strategic development of an overall technology, go-to-market or OEM strategy across the targeted strategic partners with a goal of driving incremental business with the joint companies routes to market
- Work closely with our product management and engineering teams in helping define the technology and integration strategy with the strategic alliances as a key component of our product-led growth strategy
- Work closely with the product marketing, sales and channel partner teams in driving the execution of the strategy and partner plans
- Become the voice of the key strategic alliance partners inside Sysdig
- Drive execution plans and hold teams accountable for execution
- Present at conferences, partner events, and workshops as required
What you will bring with you:
- Deep understanding of the container, Kubernetes and cloud platform and security markets or related technology markets, as well as, an understanding of the role and impact of open-source projects
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in developing and executing successful strategic alliance partnerships
- Ability to define a comprehensive technology & GTM strategy with multiple top alliance or OEM partners
- A good communicator and presenter, who possesses strong negotiation skills as well as sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior and executive levels
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, technical degree or relevant experience is desirable
- Strong leadership skills in helping lead the business development strategy and execution across the key partners
- High business acumen and resource management skills to meet timelines and requirements
- Experience with developing and executing a successful go to market or OEM strategy with the key alliance partners
- Strong technical background with the ability to create repeatable/differentiated value proposition with partners
- Superior ability and experience in working with cross-functional teams from sales, marketing, products and engineering
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate strategy and plans to both the Sysdig and partner executive level teams when driving initiatives
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Meal Vouchers
- Company provided Wellness Days
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.