Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
Lead the Company’s Quote to Cash Transformation Team
- Coach, manage, and mentor a team of 5+ employees and provide business process analysis, project portfolio governance, program/project management, change management services and risk assessment for new transformational capabilities, across the QTC organization.
- This role will report directly to the VP of Global Sales Operations and will be highly visible to executive leadership.
Architect Quoting & Billing Strategy
- Assume full ownership of the company’s Q2C business systems and serve as the primary architect and product manager of Sysdig’s instance of Salesforce CPQ and Billing.
- Lead business requirements gathering and strategize new ways of improving processes and productivity by challenging current practices and leveraging new/existing business systems.
Develop Vision & Drive Executive Alignment
- Work closely with executive leadership including CRO, CFO, etc. to build alignment & support for complex and transformational initiatives involving key stakeholders in Sales, Finance, and Product Management.
- Define and evangelize a vision for a future state and build out a technology roadmap with investments to meet those goals.
Contribute to the Global GTM Strategy
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership on current trends influencing the GTM organization, best-in-class technologies, process improvement methodologies, and program management practices.
- Support the CRO’s leadership team in driving operational improvements within our organization
Train & Enable GTM Teams Around the World
- Partner with Sales Enablement to develop and deliver quote to cash related training curriculums and materials to stakeholders throughout the business.
- Works closely with business process owners to define, benchmark, and monitor key performance indicators (“KPIs”) to align with business outcomes.
What you will bring with you
- 10+ years of operations, product management, technology consulting, or other equivalent experience
- 5+ years managing teams, with a preference for managing multiple layers of the organization
- Demonstrated experience of solving complex problems using a methodological, data-driven approach, and critical thinking capabilities to connect the dots across multiple areas
- Posses an in-depth understanding of quote-to-order processes and best practices in managing: product catalogs, pricebooks, quoting templates, deal approvals, billing workflows, order management, and CRM to ERP integrations.
- Experience in leading teams that have end-to-end ownership of technology roadmap, from conception to delivery
- Ability to effectively communicate vision, impact, and trade-offs to executive leadership
- Experience with Salesforce, Netsuite, and similar technology
- BONUS: Hands-on experience administering and architecting CPQ applications and solving quoting / order management related challenges preferably withs firms that sell subscription and/or SaaS software.
What we look for
- People with positive, can do attitudes who enjoy helping other succeed just as much as they enjoy creating success for themselves
- People with a passion for building and creating systems, processes, etc. with their own two hands (vs. leading teams who do most of the work)
- Persons with high levels of professional grit and determination – there will undoubtedly be difficult challenges ahead and we need someone enjoys taking them head on
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.