Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
- Partner with internal leaders to develop annual go-to-market plans including account segmentation and planning, sales coverage models, territory management, quota setting, and targets for new and upsell ARR.
- Monitor sales execution and performance, developing reports, dashboards, and analytics for bookings, sales performance and productivity, sales capacity and supporting resource ratios, sales cycle length, and other key metrics.
- Partner with the Marketing Operations and BDR teams to optimize the pipeline generation and lead flow processes to drive performance.
- Improve and scale sales-related processes; create and maintain process documentation.
- Partner with the Field Enablement team on content development and user training.
- Partner with the Finance team on compensation design and tracking and on operational and financial reporting.
- Partner with the Deal Desk and Customer Success teams on renewals processes and tracking, contract management, and entitlement.
- Ensure the integrity of our CRM data by proactively monitoring data integrity, identifying corrective measures, and driving remedial action in partnership with sales leaders and other stakeholders.
- As the function matures and the business dictates, build and lead a team to support continuing growth and scale of the GTM Operations function, while maintaining hands-on involvement.
- Develop or assist with executive analyses and presentations, including for company and board level reporting.
- Own initiatives and work-streams to drive process improvements and support leaders for strategic planning and decisions.
- 8+ years of experience in a Sales Operations or Revenue Operations role, preferably in an enterprise software / SaaS high-growth environment, helping build the function at similar scale.
- Experience in leading cross-functional workgroups and influencing executive stakeholders; experience building and leading a Sales Ops team strongly preferred.
- Expertise in sales segmentation, account tiering, territory planning, quota setting, forecasting, sales compensation, and sales performance metrics.
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience; expert level skills with Salesforce reports and dashboards for analyzing and modeling sales, marketing, and customer data.
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills; proficiency with Tableau.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills; intellectually curious with proven ability to develop insights and communicate them effectively at all organizational levels.
- Strong cross-functional acumen; experience as an effective business partner across functions, levels, and geographies, developing trusted collaborative relationships and driving successful business outcomes.
- Project management skills and ability to multitask, with a track record of meeting stakeholder needs under tight timelines and resource constraints.
- Excellent documentation, presentation, and verbal communication skills; ability to blend quantitative and qualitative information for effective storytelling.
- Familiarity with sales/marketing/customer success applications including Clari, Closeplan, People.ai, InsideView, LinkedIn, Salesloft, Catalyst, and Mulesoft.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Meal Vouchers
- Company provided Wellness Days
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.