Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is seeking a driven Sales Director in the Singapore region to drive revenue for its Secure DevOps Platform. This is a quota-carrying hunter sales role targeting mid-market companies looking for new monitoring and security solutions for their microservices and cloud-native applications. Demand for our offering has skyrocketed over the last 12 months as customers realize that legacy tools simply do not cut it in the new stack. Kubernetes and containers require purpose-built solutions designed for the cloud. Sysdig is already the Secure DevOps platform for hundreds of Enterprises, and we are just getting started.
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory.
- Meet and exceed quotas by managing all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and success of the overall region.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales, and move a large number of transactions through the sales pipeline.
- Manage business and track opportunities through CRM and other supporting tools.
- Own and collaborate on all aspects of the sales cycle, including product, support, and sales engineering.
- Execute product demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Develop accounts of various sizes continually growing client relationships.
- Understand the competitive market, being familiar with competing companies and their offerings.
- 7+ years of enterprise software sales experience with a track record of closing six and seven figure deal to Fortune 500 companies.
- Domain Expertise with one or more of the following required: Compute platforms (Kubernetes, VMware, Pivotal, Openstack, Docker, DCOS), Monitoring software, Data Center Security.
- Strong track record consistently overachieving sales goals.
- Drive to expand client base and close sales.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written, team player.
- Must be willing to travel to clients to support sales relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.