Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We’re searching for a Business Development Representative in Australia to help the world adopt containers, Kubernetes, and Docker in a secure, reliable way. Demand for our offering has skyrocketed over the last 12 months as customers realize that legacy tools simply don’t cut it in the new stack. Kubernetes and containers require purpose built solutions designed for the cloud. Sysdig is already the Secure DevOps platform for hundreds of Enterprises, and we are just getting started.
What you will do:
- Working in a team environment, you’ll source prospects, develop opportunities for Sysdig Secure, Monitor and Platform to new accounts through outbound efforts (email, phone) as well as other marketing campaigns
- Consistently achieve individual & team monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Develop skills necessary for successful lead generation and demo completion
- Educate customers on product functionality through conversations, demos, and presentations
- Uncover business needs, technical requirements, and the buyers purchasing process
- Proactively promote Sysdig and stay on top of Sysdig’s core functionality, product offerings, competitors, and overall market knowledge
- Document activities accurately in Salesforce.com
- Possibility of travel to trade shows and key accounts to develop new business
What you will bring with you:
- Minimum 1+ years of inside sales or corporate business development experience selling to technical buyers, including developers or IT operations is preferred
- High technical competence desired, ideally in SaaS, cloud computing, or enterprise IT
- Highly motivated, competitive, and passionate team player
- Proven track record of achieving monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline & sales quotas
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Startup experience and relevant industry experience both major pluses
- Desire to be coached, trained, and mentored towards a successful software sales career
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous career development and internal opportunities
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Equity plan (RSU)
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your most up to date Cv will be highly appreciated
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.