Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems, and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We’re searching for a Enterprise Sales Engineer to drive licensing revenue in the Benelux regions, being part of our Benelux Enterprise Sales team.
You will be working with our enterprise sales team to drive Sysdig adoption in all phases of the sales cycle. This is a unique opportunity to engage 1:1 with some of the most progressive technologists in the industry. We’re looking for someone that loves technology, treats customers like partners (not targets), and can hang with a fast-paced, fun-loving sales team.
What you can expect to do:
- Drive in-depth discovery discussions with prospective customers to understand their environment and associated needs
- Conduct virtual and live product demonstrations
- Interface with Sysdig engineering team to tailor offering to specific customer needs
- Drive proof-of-concept / proof-of-value customer evaluations
- Interface with Sysdig support team to ensure happy Sysdig customers are power users of the product
- Host webinars & other marketing activity (virtual events, booth duty, etc.)
- Responding to RFP, RFI and other customer questionnaires (we have an internal library of answers to simplify this)
- Partnering 1:1 with your regional sales leader
- Continually learning about the technology we support (AWS, K8s, etc.)
- Close collaboration with other teams (post-sales, product management, etc.)
- Help shape the culture and future of the Sysdig sales engineering organization
- Once travel is safe again:
- Visiting customers, partners, and supporting physical events (i.e. KubeCon)
- On site discovery workshops, customer evaluations and training sessions
- Occasional (minimum annually) travel to USA
- Technical sales experience with security solutions, enterprise software. Preferably SaaS based
- Exposure to the container ecosystem and microservices
- Significant Fortune 500 customer facing experience
- Empathy and understanding of customer challenges and requirements
- Be an optimistic, energetic person who loves engaging with people – whether they are customers, prospects, or members of the community.
- History of success working directly with end users
- World-class reliability – our customers will expect rapid responses to product questions
- Experience balancing multiple customers while getting results quickly
- Client management and organization/business awareness
- Confidence to qualify engagements and prioritise workloads
- A coach for the Sysdig team and alliance partners
- Prior startup experience preferred
- Command line proficiency Linux, Mac OSX
- Programming proficiency (optional, but highly encouraged)
- Strong written and oral communication skills – proven client facing skills
Our SE's generally have specialized in one or several of the following areas:
- Virtualization and “The Cloud” (AWS, GCE, Azure, Softlayer, VMware, OpenStack)
- Security solutions (vulnerability management, incident response, pen testing, intrusion detection / prevention, etc.)
- Metrics, Monitoring, and Alerting
- Networking, routing, encryption, load balancing
- Containerisation, Kubernetes and other cloud native technologies
- Sales methodologies and frameworks
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: employee wellness, housecleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture
- Flexible working hours
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.