Sysdig’s mission is to drive the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Work closely as a part of our Sales Team to help customers evaluate and prove the value of our solution
- Focus on acquiring new customer “logos” in addition to growing existing customer base
- Own all technical aspects of sales opportunities
- Day to day responsibilities include:
- Listen to our customers and understand their challenges
- Conduct product demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Organize and perform webinars, meetups, conferences and other marketing initiatives
What you will bring with you
- Experience being a Sales Engineer / Presales Engineer
- Experience in the following areas:
- Container orchestration technologies (Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher, etc.)
- Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
- Cloud security or container security
- Linux (solid understanding)
- Your passion for technology, success, and for your team
What we look for:
- Smart and passionate people that can persevere to success.
- Individuals who are willing to learn new technologies and extend their skills
- People acting as trusted advisors, able to build credibility with customers.
- Strong team players committed to help and mentor their peers.
Why work at Sysdig?
We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your most up to date Cv will be highly appreciated
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.