Sysdig is at the forefront of container and microservice adoption in the enterprise, and the Field Marketing Manager role is critical in helping us to achieve success. We offer the chance to be part of an extremely exciting market, working for an innovative company that has a differentiated product and a great company culture.
As the Sysdig Field Marketing Manager for EMEA, you'll have a big opportunity in front of you. You will plan, execute and measure a growing number of innovative field and partner demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue. If you're motivated, creative, intelligent and hardworking, then we want to talk to you!
- Support regional demand generation, pipeline and revenue objectives
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for assigned sales region as well as annual and quarterly co-marketing plans with top go-to ecosystem and channel partners
- Develop and implement strong tactical marketing programs to meet goals related to demand gen, Sysdig evangelists, corporate events, external influencers and your field marketing peers
- Take a data-driven approach to drive and continually improve ROI
- Meet frequently with sales leaders, channel account managers, outside sales, inside sales and top partners
- Represent the overall marketing department and promote global programs and campaigns
- Design & execute local events and activities to help meet pipeline requirements
- Manage regional program budget
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing activities in a timely manner
- Communicate program status, action items, results and deliverables across marketing and sales
- 5+ years field marketing experience in a high growth B2B technology environment
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-facet event and demand generation programs in a B2B enterprise selling environment
- Proven experience balancing multiple sales territories
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders
- Experience mapping company goals and partnerships to regional and local activity
- Clear understanding of and experience working with technology and channel partners
- Solid understanding of marketing and event management and operations, including lead/opportunity/pipeline and revenue principles
- Able to engage customers and partners in a dialogue about their business and container intelligence solution needs
- Attention to detail and the discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Great communicator who works well within sales and marketing teams (both local and distributed)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot is a plus
- G Suite, Trello, Slack, Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills a plus with the aptitude to grasp new programs quickly
- A sense of humor, positive attitude and passion for field marketing
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
- We have fun team with company events, beer outings, and lots of espresso (if you’re into that).
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.