Sysdig is on the forefront of container and microservice adoption in the enterprise, and your role is critical to help us achieve success. We offer the chance to be in an extremely exciting market, working for a innovative company, that has a differentiated product and a great company culture. If you are motivated, creative, intelligent, hardworking then you want to talk to you!
As the Sysdig Field Marketing Manager for the Eastern region, based in Raleigh, you'll have a big opportunity in front of you. You will plan, execute, and measure a growing number of innovative field and partner demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue.
- Support of regional demand generation, pipeline and revenue objectives.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for your sales region and annual and quarterly co-marketing plans with your top go-to ecosystem and channel partners.
- Develop and implement brilliant tactical marketing programs to meet goals with demand gen, Sysdig evangelists, corporate events, external influencers, and your field marketing peers.
- Take a data-driven approach to prove and continually improve ROI.
- Meet frequently with sales leaders, channel account managers, outside sales, inside sales, and top partners.
- Represent the overall marketing department and promote global programs, campaigns.
- Design & execute local events and activities to help meet pipeline requirements
- Manage regional program budget
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing activities in a timely manner.
- Communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales.
- 5+ years field marketing experience in a high growth B2B technology environment
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs. in a BtoB enterprise selling environment.
- Proven experience balancing multiple sales territories
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders.
- Experience mapping company goals and partnerships to regional and local activity
- Clear understanding and experience working with technology and channel partners.
- Solid understanding of marketing and event management, operations, including lead/opportunity/pipeline and revenue principles.
- Able to engage customers and partners in a dialogue about their business and container intelligence solution needs.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Great communicator who works well within sales and marketing teams (both local and distributed)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot is a plus.
- G Suite, Trello, Slack, Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills a plus with the aptitude to grasp new programs quickly
- A sense of humor, positive attitude and passion for in field marketing.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
- We have fun team with company events, beer outings, and lots of espresso (if you’re into that).
Along with top notch health insurance coverage, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Desk and tech setup of your choice (for wherever you work)
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Free monthly house cleaning service
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.