Sysdig is at the forefront of container and microservice adoption in the enterprise. We have an immediate opening for an EMEA Field Marketing Manager. This role is critical in helping us to achieve success in the region and reach our overall demand generation goals. We offer the chance to be part of an extremely exciting market, work for an innovative company with a truly differentiated product, and enhance a great company culture full of dynamic people.
Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and microservices adoption in the enterprise. We’re the people who are making reliable, secure containers a reality for enterprises everywhere.
We're passionate about solving the most complex operational challenges that companies face when they transition to Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud-native architectures on a massive scale. We offer the best of both worlds: we're a well-funded startup ($121.5 million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting). And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. Have we gotten your attention yet?
Sysdig was born from open source, so your work here will cross the divide between developer-led OSS and battle-tested commercial software at scale. We’re proud that our open source tools are widely used and loved by technologists and developers. Falco, our open-source container security project, is now a part of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation and rapidly scaling. We’re big fans of Prometheus too!
As the Sysdig Field Marketing Manager for EMEA, you'll have a big opportunity. You will be the first marketing hire for the region. As such, we need someone that will conduct strategy and planning, partner with sales, and bring initiatives and events to ground with excellent execution. We have a number of innovative field and partner demand generation marketing programs, such as ABM, events, and co-marketing efforts, that require targeted focus to grow sales pipeline and revenue. If you're motivated, creative, intelligent and hardworking, then we want to talk to you!
- Support regional demand generation, pipeline and revenue objectives
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for assigned sales region as well as annual and quarterly co-marketing plans with top go-to ecosystem and channel partners
- Align with sales and sales development driving a weekly engagement on targeted ABM outcomes and programs
- Develop and implement strong tactical marketing programs to meet goals related to demand gen, Sysdig evangelists, corporate events, external influencers and your field marketing peers
- Take a data-driven approach to drive and continually improve ROI
- Meet frequently with sales leaders, channel account managers, outside sales, inside sales and top partners
- Represent the overall marketing department and promote global programs and campaigns
- Provide feedback and priorities regarding localised content requirements
- Design & execute the region’s tradeshows, hosted events and other activities to support pipeline goals
- Manage regional program budget
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing activities in a timely manner
- Communicate program status, action items, results and deliverables across marketing and sales
- 5+ years field marketing experience in a high growth B2B technology environment
- Proven track record of executing innovative and multi-faceted event and demand generation programs in a B2B enterprise selling environment
- Proven experience balancing multiple sales territories
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders
- Experience mapping company goals and partnerships to regional and local activity
- Clear understanding of and experience working with technology and channel partners
- Solid understanding of marketing and event management and operations, including lead/opportunity/pipeline and revenue principles
- Able to engage customers and partners in a dialogue about their business and container intelligence solution needs
- Attention to detail and the discipline to follow established norms and processes, yet improve upon them when necessary
- Great communicator who works well within sales and marketing teams (both local and distributed)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo is a plus
- Preference for UK-based candidates
- G Suite, Trello, Slack, Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills a plus with the aptitude to grasp new programs quickly
- A sense of humor, positive attitude and passion for field marketing results
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one who solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.