Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is at the forefront of container and microservice adoption in the enterprise. We have an immediate opening for a Southern EMEA Field Marketing Manager. This role is critical in helping us to achieve success in France, Italy and Spain and reach our overall demand generation goals. We offer the chance to be part of an extremely exciting market, work for an innovative company with a truly differentiated product, and enhance a great company culture full of dynamic people.
As the Sysdig Field Marketing Manager for Southern EMEA, you'll have a big opportunity. We need an experienced multi-lingual Marketing & PR professional that will conduct strategy and planning, partner with sales and the ecosystem, and bring initiatives to ground with excellent execution. We use an innovative mix of awareness and demand generation programs including digital, events, partner co-marketing, public relations, social and target account programs to meet our pipeline goals. If you're motivated, creative, intelligent and hardworking, then we want to talk to you!
- Support regional awareness, demand generation, pipeline and revenue objectives
- Take a data-driven approach to drive and continually improve ROI
- Represent marketing to the field, create annual and quarterly marketing plans, campaigns/programs, targets and spend for assigned sales regions
- Align with co-marketing partners in the ecosystem and channel
- Align with sales and sales development to drive prospect engagement in target and marketing qualified accounts
- Align and strategize with global PR team on awareness building across SEMEA region
- Develop and implement territory marketing programs to meet demand gen goals
- Provide feedback and priorities to marketing regarding local requirements
- Design & execute the region’s virtual and in-person tradeshows, hosted events and other activities to support pipeline goals
- Ensure marketing activities receive follow-up in a timely manner
- Report weekly on program goals, status, results
- 10+ years field marketing experience in a high growth B2B technology environment
- English and French language fluency – verbal and written
- Proven track record of executing innovative and multi-faceted event and demand generation programs in a B2B enterprise software environment
- Proven experience balancing multiple sales territories
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders
- Experience mapping company goals and partnerships to regional and local activity
- Clear understanding of and experience working with technology and channel partners
- Solid understanding of marketing and event management and operations, including lead/opportunity/pipeline and revenue principles
- Able to engage customers and partners in a dialogue about their business and container intelligence solution needs
- Attention to detail and the discipline to follow established norms and processes, yet improve upon them when necessary
- Great communicator who works well within sales and marketing teams (both local and distributed)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, Demandbase/Engagio, G Suite, Asana, Slack, skills a plus with the aptitude to grasp new programs quickly
- A sense of humor, positive attitude and passion for field marketing results
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.