Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As the Sysdig Field Marketing Manager for the Western region, you'll have a big opportunity in front of you. You will plan, execute, and measure a growing number of innovative field and partner demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue.
- Establish and support regional demand generation, pipeline and revenue objectives
- Create annual/quarterly marketing plans and targets for your territory and annual and quarterly co-marketing plans with your top go-to ecosystem and channel partners
- Take a data-driven approach to designing/executing the right territory marketing programs that will engage our target audiences and meet lead and pipeline goals
- Engage with BDRs and outside sales to ensure proper lead flow and conversion of leads to opportunities
- Meet frequently with sales leaders, channel account managers, outside sales, inside sales, and top partners as the key marketing representative in your territory; 30% travel
- Work effectively with your field marketing and corporate events peers, the digital demand gen team, Sysdig evangelists, external influencers
- Effectively manage and maximize your regional program budget
- Communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales
- 5+ years field marketing experience in a high growth B2B technology environment
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs in a B2B enterprise selling environment
- Proven experience balancing multiple sales territories
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders
- Experience mapping company goals and partnerships to regional and local activity
- Clear understanding and experience working with technology and channel partners
- Solid understanding of marketing, event management, and operations, including lead/opportunity/pipeline and revenue principles
- Able to engage customers and partners in a dialogue about their business and container intelligence solution needs
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Great communicator who works well within sales and marketing teams (both local and distributed)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, Engagio
- G Suite, Asana, Slack, Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills expected with the aptitude to grasp new programs quickly
- A sense of humor, positive attitude and passion for field marketing
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.