Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As the Sysdig Field Marketing Manager for the Western region, you'll have a big opportunity in front of you. You will plan, execute, and measure a growing number of innovative field and partner demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue.
- Define and represent the full scope of digital and hybrid programs for the region.
- Take a data-driven approach to designing/executing target account ABM programs as well as territory demand generation programs to drive to pipeline and revenue objectives
- Create annual/quarterly marketing plans and targets for your territory that include key go-to-market ecosystem and channel partners
- Consistently engage with BDRs and sales to align on lead flow and conversion
- Bring business value to stakeholders and partners as the key marketing representative in your territory; 30% travel (when safe to do so)
- Effectively manage and maximize your regional program budget
- Communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales
- 5+ years field marketing experience in a high growth B2B technology environment
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part enterprise ABM, digital, and event programs in West territories that include technology and channel partners
- Proven experience balancing multiple sales territories
- Ability to provide consultative input and feedback to senior sales leaders
- Previous experience working in the security or DevOps space a plus, and with technology and channel partners
- Solid understanding of marketing, event management, and operations, including lead/opportunity/pipeline and revenue principles
- Able to engage customers and partners in a dialogue about their business and container intelligence solution needs
- Takes initiative, strong communicator and collaborator in a distributed team with attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, Engagio. Past experience working with intent data sources a plus
- G Suite, Asana, Slack, Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills expected with the aptitude to grasp new programs quickly
- A sense of humor, positive attitude and passion for field marketing
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.