Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Your Opportunity We're looking for a Front-end developer (React) who is passionate about building simple, scalable services and user-interfaces that allow our customers to navigate complex datasets.
You will work alongside an established engineering team located throughout the US and Europe. Sysdig is a high growth startup, and there will be significant growth opportunities for this position. As the number of people using our software continues to quickly grow, we must meet the associated challenges of scale, performance, and usability. We are constantly iterating on our platform to delight our customers.
- Design technical solutions based on product requirements and business priorities
- Create performant, intuitive, elegant user-interfaces that Sysdig customers love to use
- Build well organized, performant REST APIs that power our frontend applications
- Collaborate with colleagues in product and design to define feature specifications and timelines
- Partner with peers and stakeholders on code and design reviews
- Experience building frontend web applications with React
- Experience building lightweight REST APIs with NodeJS
- Computer science fundamentals in design, data structures and algorithms
- A positive “can do” attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them to fruition
- Experience using Typescript
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with distributed systems
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.