Sysdig is the leading monitoring, visibility, and security company for modern enterprises that use containers and container orchestration, like Docker and Kubernetes. Customers use our platform to gather and aggregate billions of data points on the state of their infrastructure, and they rely on the platform to recognize and alert on anomalous and malicious events. Customers see great value in the volume and granularity of data that our systems are able to collect, process and persist. Our challenge is crafting a user experience that serves digestible, critical insights while providing the tools and functionality to dig deeper when required.
Sysdig is hiring a Frontend Architect to help build responsive, intuitive and beautiful interfaces that help users easily leverage the Sysdig platform to monitor and secure cloud native environments.
As a Frontend Architect, you will oversee the technical design of cross platform features, to create a seamless user experience across lines of products and workflows. You will be responsible for mentoring and guiding frontend engineers on best practices, reviewing technical designs, identifying the suitable solution considering a broad set of requirements and system limitations and closely interacting with product owners and UX design teams to define workflows and assess the complexity of solutions.
- Lead and drive the overall architecture for the UI framework while partnering with workstream technical leads and the frontend team
- Collaborate cross functionally with other technical leads to bootstrap and architect new features and products
- Build and improve the core libraries and frameworks that power our front-end
- Identify and work on initiatives that impact performance for the entire platform
- Architect and build reusable components that make it easier for engineers to build consistent and high quality user experiences across the Sysdig platform
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to define feature specifications and timelines
- Mentor frontend engineers and oversee the design and development of UI features
- Proficiency and experience writing modern web applications
- Extensive knowledge and use of frameworks, preferably React
- Experience with front end testing frameworks and automation
- 7+ years experience as a senior front-end engineer
- 2+ years experience as a frontend Architect
- Experience with UI design patterns, security, performance, and usability
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or equivalent
- Startup experience is a plus
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one who solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
- We offer the best of both worlds: we’re a well-funded startup ($121.5 million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting)
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.