Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
The majority of the Sysdig development team are generalists, ready to tackle whatever comes over the horizon, but we all have unique specialties and interests as well. If this sounds like you, and you want to get in early and help build the backbone of a massively scalable product, we want to talk.
- Strong coding skills in Java (11)
- Strong knowledge of all the Spring ecosystem (especially MVC and REST)
- Experience building UIs with React (Ember knowledge is a plus)
- Good computer science fundamentals in design, data structures and algorithms
- Experience with distributed systems is a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with container technologies is a plus
- A positive “can do” attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them to fruition
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable engineering culture, from the CEO down.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
- We offer a chance to work with and learn about the latest dev-ops technologies.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.